Snow storms, high wind and unseasonal temperatures have caused a severe delay in the observations. The interferometer records a mere 16% observing efficiency during December, roughly half the efficiency of the year before, and quite a substantial fraction of the time was still not good enough for observations at 1.3mm. The weather conditions being substantially worse than those from early last winter, the current backlog of the observations is severe. A drastic change in the weather conditions is now necessary if we wish to get through all the A-rated projects in the current observing period. IRAM will contact the PIs of the projects susceptible to be cut down in observing time. Please note that B-rated projects will have very little chance to be scheduled.