Next: SET FREQUENCY
Previous: SET FIND
LAS\SET FORMAT Type
Set the format of the title of observations plotted. The same format is
used by the LIST command. The format may be BRIEF (Observation number
and version, Source name, Line name, Telescope name and position off-
sets), LONG or FULL which is similar to the long format, but also dis-
plays the list of original Scans. The default is LONG. FULL format is
always used for command HEADER.
Other keywords can be specified to indicate which type of information
should be written for the LONG and FULL formats. This is done by command
LAS\SET FORMAT Keyword [ON] [OFF] (ON to write the information cor-
responding to the specified keyword, OFF to ignore it). The keywords are
- POSITION for position of the source, offsets, type of coordinates
- QUALITY for the Opacity, System temperature, Elevation, Integration
- SPECTRAL for the number of channel, reference channel, velocity and
resolution, signal and image frequency and resolution.
- CALIBRATION for the beam and forward efficiencies and the gain image
- ATMOSPHERE for the water vapor content, pressure, temperatures and
opacities in signal and image bands.
- CONTINUUM for continuum drift information
- ORIGIN for the list of added scans.
The default is Position - Quality - Spectral for spectra, Position -
Quality - Continuum for drifts. A line of general information is always
written in any case.