Next: STORE FLAG
Previous: STORE AMPLITUDE
CLIC\STORE CORRECTION [GOOD|BAD|AUTO|SELF [tmin]] [/RECEIVER irec]
[/ANTENNA a1 ...] /FRACTION fraction
Store in the header of each scan (of the current index) the information
whether the atmospheric phase correction is or not declared valid, and
should be actually applied when SET PHASE ATM is selected. This is an
- GOOD: the atmospheric phase correction is to be used.
- BAD: the atmospheric phase correction is not to be used.
- AUTO [tmin]: that information is determined on the phase calibrators
(type PHASE), by comparing the scan-averaged amplitudes with and
without the correction. This information is then propagated to the
neighbouring source observations (type OBJECT), in a +- tmin minutes
time window. `tmin' defaults to 15 minutes.
- SELF: that information is determined on the source, whatever its
type may be, by comparing its amplitude with and without the correc-
tion. This will produce random result if the source has no continuum
- STORE CORRECTION /RECEIVER irec: the validity of the correction
from Receiver 'irec' is used (useful to transfer the correction va-
lidity from one frequency to the other).
With option /ANTENNA a1 a2 ..., only the specified antennas are consid-
ered. The correction validity for other antennas is not modified.
With option /FRACTION fraction, fraction of amplitude will replace the
noise in estimating if uncorrected is better than corrected.