Next: STORE FLAG
Previous: STORE AMPLITUDE
CLIC\STORE CORRECTION [GOOD|BAD|AUTO|SELF [tmin]] [/RECEIVER irec]
*** THIS HELP HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR THE NGRX ***
Store in the header of each scan (of the current index) the information
whether the atmospheric phase correction is or not declared valid, and
should be actually applied when SET PHASE ATM is selected. This is an an-
- GOOD: the atmospheric phase correction is to be used.
- BAD: the atmospheric phase correction is not to be used.
- AUTO [tmin]: that information is determined on the phase calibrators
(type PHASE), by comparing the scan-averaged amplitudes with and with-
out the correction. This information is then propagated to the neigh-
bouring source observations (type OBJECT), in a +- tmin minutes time
window. 'tmin' defaults to 15 minutes.
- SELF: that information is determined on the source, whatever its type
may be, by comparing its amplitude with and without the correction.
This will produce random result if the source has no continuum emis-
- STORE CORRECTION /RECEIVER irec: the validity of the correction from
Receiver 'irec' is used (useful to transfer the correction validity
from one frequency to the other).
With option /ANTENNA a1 a2 ..., only the specified antennas are consid-
ered. The correction validity for other antennas is not modified.