Up: CLIC Language Internal Help
CLIC\FLAG f1 f2 ... [/ANTENNA a1 [...]] [/BASELINE b1 [...]]
Flag the current record (obtained by GET /RECORD) with flags f1 f2 ...
Flags may be relative to antennas or baselines. One of the options /AN-
TENNA or /BASELINE, with lists of antenna numbers or baseline names as
arguments, must therefore be given. /ANTENNA ALL will flag all antennas,
/BASELINE ALL will flag all baselines. These are the default.
Supported flag names are:
- C01 to C08 for bad individual continuum correlator subbands
- L01 to L08 for bad individual spectral correlator subbands
- DATA for bad data
- TSYS for too high system temperature (antenna based only)
- LOCK for out of lock local oscillator (antenna based only)
- POINTING for poor pointing (antenna based only)
- SHADOW for antenna being shadowed by another antenna (ant. based only)
- SATURATION for too high total power on a particular antenna
- TIME for time discontinuity
- DOPPLER for doppler discontinuity
- REDU for data reduction
Use option /RESET to suppress flags that were accidentally set.
FLAG with no argument lists the flags of the current record.
This command may be used in a MODIFY DATA or MODIFY RECORD loop, to flag
data. If more than one record is to be flagged, command STORE FLAG is