Next: SET ASPECT_RATIO
Previous: SET APC
CLIC\SET AVERAGING mode
Selects time averaging of data plotted (the data in the file is unaf-
fected). 'mode' may be :
- NONE : all data points are plotted.
- SCAN : the scan-averaged data is used and only one point is thus
plotted per scan.
- TIME dt : data is averaged in time intervals of length dt
(seconds). Data of consecutive scans is NOT averaged together.
- METHOD VECTOR : complex visibilities are averaged as complex num-
- METHOD SCALAR : amplitude and phases of visibilities are averaged
- CONT : sideband averages are computed on continuum subbands.
- LINE : sideband averages are computed on line subbands. Baseband av-
erages are derived from the IF averages.
This command obviously does not affect the spectral data. See also SET
BINNING for another way of averaging data.