Previous: Implementation (READ UV, UV_MAP
1 read uv demo
2 input uv_map
3 uv_stat weight
4 let weight_mode "UN"
5 let uv_cell 0.1
6 input uv_map
8 show beam
9 show dirty
10 let map_size 256
12 show beam
13 show dirty
14 go wedge
15 hardcopy demo-dirty
16 write dirty demo
17 write beam demo
- Step 1
- Read the demo.uvt table in an internal buffer.
- Step 2
- Check current state of the variables that control the
- Steps 3-6
- Select the robust weight mode (step 4) and threshold (step
5) from the result of the UV_STAT command (step 3) and recheck the
current state of the variables that control the imaging (step 6).
- Steps 7-9
- Image and plot the dirty beam and image.
- Steps 10-13
- Tries a larger size of the map as the default imaged
field-of-view looked too small from previous plots.
- Steps 14-15
- Make a Post-Script file from the dirty image.
- Steps 16-17
- Write dirty image and beam in demo.lmv and
demo.beam files for deconvolution in a future MAPPING
session. These steps are optional as you may directly proceed to the
deconvolution stage without writing the files.